Advanced Refinishing can give new life to your aged or outdated kitchen and bathroom fixtures, counter-tops and tile. Refinishing is a less expensive, faster and more practical alternative to remodeling a whole room. There are many reasons to consider refinishing:
- Readying your home for sale: kitchens and bathrooms are the most important rooms in the house. Make sure your counters, sinks, showers and tubs look bright, modern, clean and well maintained.
- Restoring an historic home: if your house has a charming clawfoot bathtub, wall-hung sink or vintage farmhouse kitchen sink, refinishing allows you to keep your house’s original fixtures intact, adding value and old world beauty to the home. Found the perfect antique bathtub for your old home at a salvage store? Bring it to my studio to be completely restored to its original beauty
- Renewing dated appearances: does your kitchen or bathroom scream “the seventies” but you don’t want to embrace a major remodel? Refinishing can update colors and style to the current decade, including faux-granite counter top looks.
- Repairing scratched fixtures: if your sink or bathtub has had years of scratches and chips from abrasive cleaners or general use and abuse, refinishing can give them a brand-new look and make them easier to clean and maintain in the future.
- Renovating rentals & hotel rooms: replacing older sinks, showers and bathtubs in multiple units can be a costly and time-consuming project; refinishing is a more sensible alternative for the business budget.
Advanced Refinishing is owner-operated by Kirk “The Tub Guy” Canfield, who has substantial experience in the bathtub refinishing industry. You can count on professional, courteous, honest and knowledgeable service when dealing directly with the business owner.